The biggest news about Halloween relates to Mardi and me. It's the 22nd anniversary of our first date. And a happy 22 years it has been. Thank you my love!
--------------------------------------
On Halloween it seems traditional to see horror pictures. So, in that spirit, I'm including a picture of my hand.
An incision on either side of the nerve and tissue removed (I assume that is what happened - I didn't watch 😟). Tylenol 3 got me through the first three days. The pain remains but it's now bearable.
Can't get it wet yet, so I dress up for my shower,
The eye issue remains. Vision is bright and clear, but there is distortion. I couldn't figure out how to accurately describe it, but the ball game gave me a clue. I looked at the strike zone image with my left eye and it fills the bill.
With my left eye, the image is smaller and somewhat wavy. Across the centre of my vision it's quite scrunched up and distorted. It may improve, but I can cope if it doesn't.
----------------------------------------------------
And, as I threatened, it's time to consider the Optimist Club's Turkey Roll.



No comments:
Post a Comment