First of all, we have three birthdays to celebrate today. The biggest is Calvin's mother, Bessie Lee Wong, who is now 105! Say hi to your mom for us Calvin!
Mardi's niece, Rhianna, and Jill's and Gary's son Jason complete the list. All the best to all three.
---------------------------------
Mardi's eye infection is slowly receding and, after being basically laid up for a few weeks, she decided that today was the day to get back into action. It was the final golf day for her league, with a "Neon" theme.
Quite a group!
Monica also sent me the following:
I have absolutely no idea how to comment on that picture! But it appears that they were having some fun and I'm glad that Mardi was able to shake off her doldrums for the occasion.
--------------------------------------
That makes my eye news pretty pedestrian. My left eye is now pretty clear, but distorted. No straight lines and images appear quite a bit smaller than in the right eye.
Hopefully, this will improve. I have another appointment with Dr. Armogan tomorrow which might shed some light on that possibility.
But, if this is as good as it gets, I can live with it. I now have a full field of vision and the right eye is still dominant.
------------------------------------------
And how about those Blue Jays! As a fan, I was pretty concerned when they dropped the first two games of the Division Championship at home, and then when they were behind in the 7th inning in game seven. But the comeback kids did it in amazing fashion, with Springer's Dinger now joining Joe Carter's as a historical highlight.
The tears they shed in the celebration afterwards demonstrated their relief after dealing with a lot of pressure during the game.




No comments:
Post a Comment