Tuesday, October 7, 2025

Wheels, Meals and ..........

 Hope you had a good day Steve.

As predicted, we didn't work outside today due to the rain, which was just as well because the wagon had a problem.


I started the process, but had to call on Sean for help.  We replaced the whole wheel assembly.  And all of the bolts on this one, as well as those on the parts cart that we took the replacement assembly from were totally rusted and would not budge.

So a lot of grinding was required.


Sean had other important stuff to attend to, but he stayed and helped the old guy out.  Thanks boss!

-----------------------------------

Mardi and I were invited to dinner by Maureen and Matt.  A very nice evening, capped by two hands of Skip-Bo.  The boys and girls split the two games, but I have to admit that they won their game by more points than Matt and I won ours.  Next time!

------------------------------------

Then it was home to watch the Blue Jays.  We're not talking about that.  They blew the game defensively. We'll be seeing them again tomorrow (sorry, I couldn't come up with something that rhymes with wheels and  meals).

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment