Sunday, October 20, 2024

Turkey Roll Time

 Did some more digging today.  Made progress, but it's going to take a bit longer than I thought.  Misplaced Optimism I guess.

Then, I bought some gas, cut some grass, and went home to my lass. 😎

I took this picture of the sunflower field next door.


Somehow, the work crew cut the stalk (on a 45 degree angle yet) and grabbed the flower with the same hand.  Then put it on their shoulder where the other hand held on to an armful before taking it to the wagon.  And they did move fast!

The remaining flower heads that you can see were apparently too open to harvest.

----------------------------------------

It's that time of year folks, when our Optimist Club holds the annual Turkey Roll.  

 Same format as  before.  Seven chances for $20.

Love to have your support again.

-----------------------------------------

Mardi and I headed to Maureen and Matt's for dinner and cards.  There was also a top secret activity by the ladies to create something special for their end of year golf outing.  Can't show you until Tuesday when it gets unveiled.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment