I've been working my way along the approximate path of the drain line we removed last year when it got plugged. Up until a new drain line was installed in another location recently, this area was flooded and in the meantime Mother Nature had filled it all in and we couldn't get at it to make repairs.
So, I've been searching for the upper end of the old drain line..........
......and finally found it.So, tomorrow I will clear a path for the replacement line. When Sean has a moment he'll help me unroll the new line so the job can be finished.
-----------------------------------------
In the meantime, Mardi was golfing with her friends.
You'll remember that I said she and Maureen were working on decorations for the final game of their league year.
And, here is the final result.
There were other crazies dressed up as well.
And, friend Rada's group was also dressed up.
And, while we're talking about Rada, we should mention that, as of tomorrow, she has been putting up with John since 1982. I hope that there is a medal on that vest she's wearing! Drink up my friend!
--------------------------------------------
See you again tomorrow.
Stay well.









No comments:
Post a Comment