Great day for working outside, which was good because the mower is back 😀. So, the grass got cut for the first time in a week and a half.
Cut it all and then raked the cut hay. Filled the wagon with the cuttings from the front lawn alone (alone in this case also means that I didn't rake anywhere else - the areas that the customers can't see won't hurt them).
While I was cutting out back I had to stop and take this picture. It reminded me of the tulip fields in Holland. Nice memory.
So my job jar is temporarily empty and I'm free to head to golf and the Erie Beach Hotel with Mardi tomorrow and then Myrtle Beach on Friday. Looking forward to golfing with my sweetheart.
The CAA doesn't have any road closure info so I guess that we will be stopping at the State Welcome Centers to see what their situation is.
-----------------------------------------
Stay well.


No comments:
Post a Comment