Sunday, July 28, 2024

Oaks and Fencing

 Despite the heat and humidity, I finally finished my Oak tree project.

It started out looking like this.........


The first step was to cut off some of the lower branches.

Then define the perimeter.


Dig out the rest of the weeds and field grasses.


And, finally, the finished product.


It took 46 bags of soil and 5 bags of mulch to replace the clay, weeds and grass that I removed!

-------------------------------------------

I assume that almost everyone is watching the Olympics, so I won't comment on that unless Canada does something spectacular - like winning our first ever medal in Fencing!

-------------------------------------------

Blue Jays are trading their players with expiring contracts.  Interesting that they are now winning some more games - maybe everybody else is trying harder, finally.

I do hope that after the season ends they can talk Danny Jansen into signing with the club.  And Kikuchi too, if they end up trading him.

--------------------------------------------

Stay well.


-------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment