Maureen is today's birthday girl. Don't know where she and Matt are in the British Isles, but I hope they're having fun on their vacation. All the best Maureen.
-------------------------------------
My sister Judy is away on vacation, so the other yard sale lady needed company today. I complied, and I'm glad that I did because one of our stops was at Kathy Gruhl's where we saw our friends Kathy, Kathy's mother Margie, and Judy Woodworth.
Apparently, Kathy and Lorrie will be relocating to P.E.I. in the spring. They will be missed!
I did get an item at their sale - a flask for birdie juice. Thanks Judy.
Now I just have to hope that I get really lucky and have a reason to open the flask on the golf course. A birdie hasn't happened for a while!
------------------------------------
I intended to weed another garden at the greenhouse today, but by the time we were finished yard saling the heat and humidity told me to cut grass instead.
I'll try to get an early start on the weeding tomorrow.
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment