Sunday, July 7, 2024

Plants and Fun

 This little garden looks more complete now that the Hydrangea "tree" has started to bloom.  It was one of my Charlie Brown projects a few years ago.


Today, I weeded the two bigger gardens down front and finished up with the Cactus.  Here it is, removed so that I can get rid of the invasive grass (I hope that I got it all).

Back in place again, and as you can see, there are some leftovers.

Don't tell David (he thinks that I'm nuts, and desperately hopes that it's not genetic) that there are some future garden specimens in progress.

Leave the world a better place while driving your son crazy, or something like that.  The thorns in my fingers are a small price to pay for the satisfaction that I derive from these games that I play.
------------------------------------------

Things go downhill tomorrow.  It's a golf day 😓.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment