Thursday, July 4, 2024

Happy 4th of July

 Apparently, I'm not the only one who adopts seedlings and watches them grow.  Jamie Gaudet, one of the young ladies who works in the garden centre, rescued a Juniper seedling four years ago from beside a skid of soil.  She and her father have tended it since then and decided that it was now time for the plant to come "home".

So, it has been given a spot near the picnic table where the staff can enjoy it during their breaks.  Thanks Jamie.


Now I have to find a home for my Oak trees!

-----------------------------------------

Headed to an EMG clinic today to check out my Carpel Tunnel problem.  Turns out that I have a "severe" version and will need to have the right wrist reamed out.

Doesn't bother me much during the day, but the minute that I lie down the numbness and pain take over.  That has been making it hard to sleep at night (or at any other time).  

I'd like to blame it for my golf woes too, but I think that situation might have an age related cause.

Fortunately, so far, the left wrist hasn't been affected the same.  A numb thumb at times is all.  Oh well, give it time!

-----------------------------------------

Hard to believe that things could get worse than they are in the 4th of July country, but I wouldn't be surprised.  If the "king" returns to power we're all in trouble.

I bet that if Putin invaded Canada's north to gain control of the North West Passage, Trump would just congratulate his buddy.  So it would be up to the underfunded Canadian armed forces to fend for themselves.  Thanks Trudeau!

------------------------------------------

Pretend things are fine.  Stay calm.  Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment