Birthday greetings yesterday to Angela, the mother of Sunday's hero, Ethan. And today, to Jacquie, daughter of my very good friends, Jill and Gary. All the best to both.
----------------------------------------
If you have been watching Kamala Harris speak, after Joe Biden withdrew from the Presidential race and endorsed her, you have to be excited! Looks like the Democrats may have a decent chance to knock Donald off his feet.
More energy in the race than there has been in a long while. And I love her take: "as a prosecutor and as Attorney General of California, I have dealt with predators, fraudsters and cheaters - I know Donald Trump's type". And you can bet that she will deal with him!
Should be very interesting over the next three months.
---------------------------------------
Didn't last long at the gardening gig today. The heat and humidity killed the digging after half an hour, then I cut grass for a while before giving up entirely. Maybe I can get moving earlier tomorrow morning.
Meanwhile, Mardi was golfing above the escarpment and found the weather to be just fine. Nice breeze. Best score of her year (beat my yesterday score by a bunch).
Life is just not fair.
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment