Birthday greetings to grandson Yancy, who turns the big 50 today. Yikes!
And greetings also to Jonah Minas who is 35 years younger.
--------------------------------------------
Malcolm forwarded me this picture from Trillium Hill Greenhouse and Driving Range. Looks like fun!
And he claims to have found all the golf balls (except the ones that his younger brother bombed out of sight).
------------------------------------------
My excitement today was to get a filling in a broken tooth. Mardi will let me smile again!
The dentist's excitement was to get paid a rather large amount. Thankfully, Dofasco will pick up the majority of the tab.
The only thing that bothered me is that on each visit, while I'm waiting to be seen, I get to watch the three ladies at reception chatting a good part of the time while they run up my tab. I'm just a grumpy old man I guess.
-----------------------------------------
Because of the dentist visit, I asked John Buckley to take my place at golf today. Now, the guys are raving about that move. Not because they like John any better than they do me (I hope), but because Rada sends treats every time John golfs with us.
I told them that it's just a bribe. She's hoping we invite him more often so she can get him out of the house and enjoy some peace and quiet 😉😏.
-----------------------------------------
Tonight we attended the Lighthouse Theatre in Port Colborne to see "Murder at Ackerton Manor". It was a British type farce. Not my favourite type of humour, but they did a good job.
That's all. Stay well.

No comments:
Post a Comment