Mardi and I did some hobby farming at the greenhouse today. She cut back our anniversary cactus.
And planted the cuttings.
While she was doing that, I brought my Prickly Pear Cactus back inside. They have gone through a light freezing cycle, but in pots they would be vulnerable in a severe cold snap. So they're now on the floor in the shipping area (after being weeded with long nose pliers - I've learned painfully😂).--------------------------------------------
And tonight we had our Turkey Roll at the Optimist Hall. We sold seven cards (a club record - thanks folks) and the winners are:
Pat Tistechok
Kathy Gruhl
Al Knapp
Sean Craig
Barbara Craig
Irene Cousins
Sandro Cervoni
Congratulations to all. And also to Steve Lougheed, our biggest contributor, who won $101 in the 50/50 draw and a bottle of wine.
The fun part of the night was the turkey races. Tom, Girty, Gobble, Beefy, Wattle and Stuff-It worked off a lot of fat in the races.
A very successful night for the club and the community!
---------------------------------------------
Stay well.



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment