Friday, November 18, 2022

Real Riches

 The next project is to fill in this trench, the remains of a previous drainage issue.  It doesn't show in this picture but it's about two feet deep at the top.


I'll be using the sod removed from the recent dig to finish it off.

Only lasted an hour today before the cold and wind sent me home.  Should be warmer weather next week (plus 6!).

--------------------------------------------------

Mardi and I headed to Port Dover this afternoon and joined Steve and Bonnie for dinner at the Beach House, prior to the "Tip of the Iceberg" show at Lighthouse Theatre.

The show was locally written and produced.  Well acted (just two men and a musician) and located in a Newfoundland fishing village and at an iceberg.  I think the message was to appreciate what you have and enjoy life - "real riches come from reapin' the good oats that ya buried in the ground along the way".

The show continues in Port Dover until November 26.

--------------------------------------------------

Flu shots for us tomorrow.  Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment