Thursday, November 24, 2022

Fine Dining at Teddy's

 Woke up in a fog this morning...........and so did my neighbours.  It was really thick near the lake.  Mardi and I did a shorter walk today.

-----------------------------------------------

Barbara forwarded a couple of videos of my great granddaughter Rowan  - standing on her own and telling a story in a gibberish conversation that included expressive hand gestures.  Quite comical and I just loved it.  Wish we lived closer!

------------------------------------------------

Tonight we headed to Teddy's to meet Al and Liz.  And Sue, David and Ewen accepted last night's invitation to join us. 


A nice night out!

----------------------------------------------

Tomorrow night is the Optimist Turkey Roll at the Optimist Hall.  Doors open at 7 and everyone is welcome.  Drinks are reasonable and the turkey races are a skit.  Hope to see some of you there.  I'll report the winners in tomorrow night's blog.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment