Monday, November 7, 2022

End of Season

Happy Birthday to Rose Strecker.  All the best!

-------------------------------------------------- 

The Garden Centre season is over.


But cars still come in because folks don't read the sign.  So, we added...........


..............beside the driveway.  I'm betting that we still get cars coming past that sign.

----------------------------------------------

Next up is to fix a drainage issue.


This corner is pretty soggy.  I've got the mower stuck twice and had to seek help to extricate it.  Hopefully, we can find and fix the problem.

--------------------------------------------------

Following up on my "old" comment the other day, Wayne sent me a story:

Human Resources Manager: "What is your greatest weakness?"

Old Man: "My honesty."

H.R. Manager: "I don't think honesty is a weakness."

Old Man: "I don't give a damn what you think."

Fortunately, I've never used that line on David!  So he's still letting me play around......and have fun!

-------------------------------------------------

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment