Tuesday, November 22, 2022

The Aging Process

 I dug for half an hour at the greenhouse before I finally came to accept that I'm not up to that job anymore.  A terrible realization, and if you'll pardon the language, it pisses me off!

There is still lots that I can do, but I just hate having to limit my scope.  I may need a drink later to put this fact into perspective!

Probably time to thank David for leaving this decision up to me.  He made suggestions from time to time, but ultimately let me figure it out and pick the timing for myself and I really appreciate that.

-----------------------------------

My former wife's husband is dying and he's several years younger than me.

My thoughts are with my daughters and son as they help their mother deal with this untimely event.

-----------------------------------

Moving on to more positive subjects:

- 28 year old Canadian, Adam Svensson, won his first PGA event.  He has been projected as "Canada's Rory McIlroy".  Let's hope so.

- Toronto Argos won the Grey Cup.  But I didn't bother watching.

- Canada's soccer team will be playing tomorrow in its first World Cup contest since 1986.  Their opponent, Belgium, is favoured, but we'll see.

- Public Safety Minister, Marco Mendicino, acquitted himself well at the Emergencies Act Inquiry.  It's a slog to sit through this kind of TV, but today was a good one.

- I've had my drink and I feel better.

Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment