Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Tromps and Teddy's

 I asked Mardi if she would like to go for a walk and she said that she would follow me anywhere.  So we headed to Confederation Park for a 5k round trip.  Along the way I had to go into the men's washroom...........she lied.

I found another lady, but she couldn't follow me into the washroom either.


And a Heron who is filling up before heading south.

It was a beautiful day for a walk.

------------------------------------------

Tonight we headed to the Optimist games night.  Some of our Peach Festival student volunteers were recognized and thanked by President A.J. and Vice-President Guy.

We played games of Mexican Train with fellow Optimists at our table.
--------------------------------------------
Tomorrow we have a dangerous assignment - meeting Al and Liz at Teddy's in Grimsby.  Five o'clock if you would like to join us.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment