I think we may have figured out why the water isn't draining.
But I'm not at the end of it yet! Another two hours today and we're at about 80 feet of drain to be replaced. The replacement rolls come in 100 foot increments, so I'm hoping that some more digging tomorrow will finish the job.
-------------------------------------------------
One more story about veterans, this one from Mardi's brother Greg.
The attached is one of the best pictures I've ever seen. It was hung on the living room wall of one of my very best friend John Bradley Jr. (Mom taught all of the Bradley Kids). It is their Dad, John Bradley Sr. when he was overseas in WW2. The picture tells the story. Ron's going to let me get a better image for next year.
Some history. Our Dad and some guys were sitting in the Legion one Friday night and Dad asked "Where's John". They replied "He's at the other drinking establishment probably" Dad said "well lets go get him". They replied "Don't think they will let us bring a Native in here". Dad said "Who's Going To Stop Us" They brought John in and he and others were welcome from there on.
Stay well.


No comments:
Post a Comment