Monday, March 29, 2021

Vaccinations

 Thanks for the positive thoughts about our vaccinations.  It appears that a lot of our friends are now scheduled (that's what happens when you travel with the geriatric crowd).

I also received a message sent privately from a "friend" that I am (probably foolishly) sharing with you.  

"I didn’t want to embarrass you in front of all your friends, but I thought Mardi looked good and stoic, but you looked a little tentative.  Don’t be a weenie and let the side down!

 Jim"


Well Jim, my arm did hurt a bit today, but at least I didn't look as bad as the soccer player.


For those who don't watch soccer, they dive a lot!

-------------------------------------------------

Took it easy today.  The arm discomfort went away for both of us.  


Watched the Blue Jays' final spring training game, a 13-7 victory over the Phillies.  A good send off for their regular season which starts on Thursday.  Can't wait!

--------------------------------------------------

Should be OK for some digging at the greenhouse tomorrow.

Stay well.  


No comments:

Post a Comment