Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Old Golfer

 Spent some time at the greenhouse raking again.  Another day should do it (that's a Bud day, about two hours - I'm still in spring training).

The Turkey Vultures are back from their winter hiatus, soaring overhead.  So far they're ignoring me - I'm not ripe enough yet.

Weather was wonderful, 20C with little breeze.  However, on the way home, when I got near the lake, the temperature dropped to 8C.

----------------------------------------------------

Here's an item for my golfing friends.  Thanks Wayne.

http://player.vimeo.com/video/117588730?color=cc0025 <http://player.vimeo.com/video/117588730?color=cc0025>

And while we're on the topic of golf, I had been wondering if our group would be able to go to Byrncliff in upper New York state for our annual golf excursion.  We missed last year because of the coronavirus, and this year the concerns were that not everyone would have completed their vaccination shots, the border might still be closed or, if it was open, we might have to quarantine upon return.

Kathy Gruhl has resolved the issue for us.  Looks like we'll be heading to Pike Lake, which is up around Mount Forest.  Supporting a Canadian course and saving money in the process.  I'm OK with that.  I can golf equally poorly in either country!

----------------------------------------------------

Chipped a tooth today.  I won't bother to have it fixed until August, after my vaccination protocol is complete.

----------------------------------------------------

Stay well.




No comments:

Post a Comment