Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Odds and Ends

 We start with some not so good news.  Kathryn has some symptoms that could be either Covid or the flu.  Her doctor has scheduled her for a test tomorrow.  Fingers crossed!

----------------------------------------------------

Went to the greenhouse today, but not to work - the shoulder is still a bit tender.  Delivered his winning Ham Roll gift card to Sandro and said hi to Sean and the others.

Then I headed for the LCBO to pick up two boxes of "cardbordeau".  Selected Pellers Cabernet Sauvignon and Pellers Chardonnay.  We're certainly not wine snobs!

----------------------------------------------------

A few days ago I tried to explain my approach to discrimination, but the wording was clumsy.  I would have been better to just quote Martin Luther King's famous speech:

   "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in         their nation where they will not be judged by the colour of their   skin, but by the content of their character".

That is what I aspire to.  To judge people only by the content of their character. 

----------------------------------------------------

David saw a Snowy Owl at the greenhouse today.  The second annual visit that we're aware of.  Probably won't stay around for another day but I might just go tomorrow and hang out with my camera in case.

-----------------------------------------------------

And we end with some good news.  Tomorrow is their 6th anniversary for Roger and Lynn.  Seems like just yesterday when she dragged him out of the ocean in Hawaii.  Best wishes from Mardi and me.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment