Monday, March 15, 2021

Vaccination Appointment

 Started out this morning on the Ontario website.  I was the 51,601 person to get in line and at that moment there were 25,262 ahead of me and an hour to wait.  So, I did.

The screen was updated every minute or so and a little figure marched across the screen as things progressed.

My turn came up and I entered the required information.  Easy breezy.  But, then I got a message "Form has been tampered with".

Mardi was on her machine as well and a couple of minutes later she got the same message.

So, Mardi got on the phone and I tried online again.  This time I just had to wait 13 minutes before I got the "Form has been tampered with" message.  After waiting 27 minutes Mardi finally got through on the phone and was advised that they were getting the same message.  The system is screwed up.  Are we surprised?

I'll update sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment