Congratulations to my good friend and golf buddy Ron King who has had his first vaccine shot. I now know four people (Barbara, Jo-Ann, Monica and Ron) who are in that category. Progress!
------------------------------------------------
An update on our Skip-Bo games. After over a year, Mardi's total score is 26,475, while mine is 26,470, a difference of 5, or 0.0002%.
But she has won more games, 34 to 29, by being more devious. I know you're not surprised.
-------------------------------------------------
I still have 2 or 3 weeks of painting ahead of me, but tomorrow will be the last day indoors. David needs the space for plants.
So, I'll paint four more of these tomorrow and that will be it for a while.
I should be able to find other things to do in the meantime. If not, Jake always likes to go for walks.
----------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations to Canadian Corey Connors, who came in third in the Arnold Palmer tournament. Quite a performance!
----------------------------------------------------------
And quite a performance from Harry and Meghan as well. The Oprah show was excellent and presents a believable story of what they went through.
They were very careful in their comments but it is clear that Prince Charles is very much the idiot we expected. And I believe that Harry's exit from the Firm was inevitable from the time that his mother died. My guess? Harry and Meghan are lucky to be on their own and will be together longer than Charles will ever reign.
------------------------------------------------------------
Stay well.

No comments:
Post a Comment