Pouring rain this morning, turned to sunny but cold this afternoon.
Mardi and I attended our sales presentation this afternoon. Much as we figured it would be, except they were asking for more money than we expected. We did our two mandatory hours and were asked to wait for someone to authorize our "gift" of a $100 Visa card. After sitting unattended for another 20 minutes, I went ballistic. We finally got our card and left. Made more than the minimum hourly rate, but it was still work.
Another game of volleyball broke out and the kids talked David into participating. The photographer wore his parka once again.
But, I wasn't the only one dressed to keep warm.
The sand was really cold on the bare feet, so a periodic warm up in the hot tub was called for.
And, the usual wet ball had to be dealt with.
The kids stayed behind to have a swim after the game, but the photographer headed home to find his rye and coke.
No Junior hockey tonight, so there's nothing else to report. Normally, I would inflict more of my philosophical musings on the audience at this point, but I am mesmerized by watching CNN report on the new book "Fire and Fury" about Trump. So, we'll see you all tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment