The patio was irresistible this morning. Gave us a chance to watch people playing that stupid game of golf on hole #4.
I visited the local Chrysler dealer to get a new battery installed in my car key. Then Mardi and I visited the "Founders Club" to have an issue with our Holiday Inn Club membership resolved. Look at the number of tables where they give "information" sessions trying to sell timeshare. Yikes!
Mardi and Lois went shopping this afternoon while Bob and I enjoyed a Yeungling (America's oldest continuously operating brewery - the name is Dutch, not Chinese) on the patio.
After the ladies returned, Mardi practiced putting on the 4th green. Pretty sneaky!
Later in the evening the local wild turkeys emerged.
After dinner we sat down to finish the game of Phase 10. After a valiant effort I completed the tenth phase. But Lois subsequently did the same, and I lost because I had a higher score. Not nice!
Tomorrow we plan to golf at Swiss Fairways, then pick up Jo-Ann and take the ladies shopping, before we head to Miller's Ale House for the 35 shrimp special and finish up with a game of Hand and Foot.
Sounds like a perfect day partner. Meanwhile back home we’re getting a break from the polar vortex. However grey is now the colour of our days. Look forward to seeing how you do on hole number two today. Does Bob’s chipping expertise extend to the challenge of the much longer shot required here?
ReplyDeleteWhish we were there,
Sven & Helga