Sunday, January 14, 2018

Day 20 - January 14, 2018 - The Legends

Jo-Anne started the day with a long walk around the complex.  After returning, she commented on the tameness of the Sand Hill Cranes.  At that moment, I noticed a pair of Cranes on the other side of the 4th green, about 80 yards away.  I said that if I went outside they would immediately come over to, hopefully, be fed.

All I had to do was start to open the sliding door.  They started walking my way.  Within a couple of minutes they were here.

After we took pictures and went inside they started pecking at the door.

It's against the law to feed the wildlife.  Obviously a lot of people ignore the law.

Mardi and I subsequently headed for The Legends golf course here at Orange Lake.

On the 180 yard third hole, my tee shot came fairly close.
But I missed the putt!

Mardi found a gator.



The course is in good shape, as it should be considering the price - $61 each if you take the "Owners' Update" presentation.

A bit cool, but a nice day nevertheless - blue skies.  The answer to the question you are dying to find out - after four games I'm 1-3.

Tomorrow we head for the Circle B Bar Reserve, a former cattle ranch that was donated to the County as a nature preserve.  Alligators and lots of birds.  Maybe wild pigs.


No comments:

Post a Comment