Friday, November 29, 2024

Vaccines and Vacuous Leaders

 Yesterday, Mardi and I headed to Winterberry Medical to pick up our final $470 cheques for our participation in their RSV vaccine trial.  I've lost track of how much we made on the trial, but it's close to $2,000 each I think.  Plus, the vaccine worked to save me from RSV when Mardi caught it.

So, when they asked if we would participate in a future trial, the answer was "yes"!  (My apologies to R.F. Kennedy Jr.)

We saw Ron King there - he participated too.  And he told me that I had missed seeing Judy and Monica at the garden centre when I was taking one of my days off.  Sorry ladies!  I hope that you found what you needed for your Christmas displays. 

-----------------------------------------

In other breaking news, Mardi's convertible has been put away for the winter.  I get to park in the underground for the next five weeks!  Yeah!

-----------------------------------------

As I write this, Trudeau is in Mar-a-Lago kissing the king's ring.  Hope it works out for us.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment