First, I watered the sod that I transplanted the other day. Next up, a repair to a bench that Sean had requested. Then, repair of this solar lamp stand that had fallen and broken.
The threads were stripped so I had to use plumber's tape to fix it. Then added some stone to the pot so the problem wouldn't repeat.
And finally, did an hour's digging along the tree line. I am definitely a jack(ass) of all trades.
--------------------------------------------
While I was doing all that, the planting line was busy. First step in the Easter Lily planting process is to run all the pots through the soil machine and half fill them so they're ready for planting when the bulbs arrive.
---------------------------------------------Tonight, Mardi and I attended the Optimist meeting. It was Youth Appreciation Night and we honoured our volunteers. Including this young lady.
Pat helped the club all three days at the Winona Peach Festival. And she joined in this picture with our other young volunteers.
We are indeed fortunate to have these folks in our community!
-----------------------------------------------
Stay well.




No comments:
Post a Comment