I didn't publish yesterday so I missed recognizing the following:
Birthday greetings to Rose Strecker. I hope that Ed did something really special for you Rose.
------------------------------------------
Spent a bit of time yesterday repairing a couple of benches that I made a few years ago. The humid conditions in the greenhouse take their toll, even on pressure treated wood. Replacement is eventually on the horizon.
-----------------------------------------
We're getting close to Remembrance Day and I thought that it appropriate to recognize what has been created near the Stoney Creek War Memorial.
Mardi and I will be there Monday morning. She will be presenting a wreath.------------------------------------------
My current project at the greenhouse is to repair the area where Braden piled up the sod he removed while expanding the circumference of the tree garden.
So far we've gone from this...
to this..........
Tomorrow I hope to have that area covered once again with sod.
--------------------------------------
Stay well.



No comments:
Post a Comment