Saturday, November 23, 2024

Open House

 If you didn't get to Trillium Hill today you missed their Open House.  Coffee, hot chocolate, ginger bread men and other treats.


But, if you're good, Sean might make you a coffee when you come.
Lots of good Christmas stuff to check out.


I got to enjoy the treats because I showed up to do the final lawn cutting for the year.
That just leaves an hour or two of garden cleanup, but the remaining annuals are refusing to call it a day.  So it's some time later I guess.
------------------------------------------
While I was cutting grass I saw a coyote again.  Today he was back near the rink.  The other day he was in the loading dock area.  Good looking animal, but as soon as I get the phone out for a picture he lopes off across the field.
David and the others have seen him near the greenhouse as well.  I have a theory.......some small animal has been chewing on the water lines so David put out a tray of water for it.  The chewing stopped.  I think that animal may be what the coyote is looking for.  Hope he finds it - throwing out dead plants that didn't get watered because of a useless water line and then repairing the damage costs money.
-----------------------------------------

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment