Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Seasons Greetings

 Our neighbour, Pat, left Christmas treats for Mardi and for me.  Here is a picture of the tag.


I'll leave it to your imagination 😏

Thank you Pat!

----------------------------------

Dropped by the greenhouse today to store our golf clubs for a couple of weeks.  The van will be left in a parking lot near the airport while we're in Jamaica and I don't want to leave any temptations in sight.  We'll reload the clubs when we pick Sean and Jamie up New Year's Day on our way to Florida.

I always enjoy the Trillium garden at this time of year.  When the sun melts the snow off the brick borders it becomes an all weather feature.


Pretty neat!

I bet that you didn't know where Santa stores his sleigh.  


Ready for the Christmas Eve flight.  Don't bump into any hanging baskets during takeoff Rudolph!

-----------------------------------------

Tonight we joined Bonnie, Steve, Diane and Greg in Caledonia for the Lougheed siblings' Christmas get-together.


An annual event that we really enjoy.  Nice to get caught up on family and spend time together.

---------------------------------------------

Tomorrow we put Mardi's "Babe" away for the winter.

Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment