I let the weather forecast keep me indoors today. I just about went nuts!
We did get packed for Jamaica, and got a start on our Florida packing as well.
And I won two hands of Skip-Bo, but that's usually just an illusion. Mardi sometimes lets me win a hand or two before crushing me without mercy. So far this year we have completed 41 games, and she's ahead 28 to 13. Apparently, I'm too stupid to give up.
Tomorrow I get to spend some time with the Cogeco technician who is coming to fix the image breakups on the high definition channels. That should be exciting.
But things will improve, because tomorrow night we're going to Theatre Aquarius with Matt and Maureen to see the Christmas show, "A Happy Holiday". Really enjoyed last year's performance and hoping for a similar experience this year.
Sorry, I have to leave now to watch the Dolly Parton Christmas Show.
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment