I'm sharing a video that my friend Dave Jewett sent to some of us. It's about the Ukraine and it's very moving. Enjoy (and cry).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18jJkXKGsZM
------------------------------------------
Gary Parker arranged a get-together of some of our old Dofasco colleagues today at Jake's Grill and Oyster House in Burlington. I haven't seen most of them for 30 years, so it was a great afternoon of getting up-to-date on our families and fortunes.
Learned some stuff that they wouldn't have told me about back when I hired some of them for the Sales Department!😉 Just a super day - thanks very much Gary!
------------------------------------------------
Left my van at McDougall's garage this morning to have the brakes checked, etc. before we head to Florida. Told Bob to do whatever was needed.
Stopped by after leaving the Burlington meeting and was met with a bill for just $40. It's really great having a car mechanic that you can implicitly trust!
It's much like my Pharmacist. I drop in about four times a year and Sam always remembers me (even when I was wearing a mask) and treats me with friendship and respect, and usually discounts my bill. Much, much better than my experiences with Shoppers!
----------------------------------------------
Tomorrow is the Optimist Christmas Party for kids. I think that Mardi and I are kitchen volunteers. More on that later.
Get the Christmas spirit. And stay well.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment