Monday, June 20, 2022

Strawberries and Ice Cream

 Got a message from Ron..............

"You bringing some of those berries to the course in the morning for your golfing buddies …there’s only 3 of us ? I can see it at 7:30 a.m. tomorrow …a great presentation of 3 berries one for each of us …..sheeeesh "

Mardi was still sleeping when I left so I was able to sneak the berries out of the fridge and take them with me.  I think that the guys enjoyed them, especially Sven.

Mardi had to get a packet back out of the freezer tonight for our strawberries and ice cream.

Cambridge Golf was good to me today.  Had a 91 despite a few dumb swings.  My bum leg may be helping slow me down and focus.

---------------------------------------------

The White Sox beat the Jays 8 - 7 tonight.  Pitching is problematic these days.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment