Kathryn shared the following picture of my great granddaughter Rowan with her grandma Barbara. Damn she's cute! So is Rowan😏
----------------------------------------------Speaking of granddaughter pictures, Harry and Meghan weren't allowed to have pictures taken of the Queen meeting Lilibet. WTF!
Just reinforces my feeling that British "royalty" is totally out of touch with humanity and is on its way to oblivion.
---------------------------------------------
While I was at the greenhouse this morning, they waterproofed our balcony.
One more step for mankind.
--------------------------------------
Roger and Judy and I met today at Al's favourite squirrel counting spot - Gage Park near the lawn bowling facility.
Didn't count many squirrels though.
There was a Cardinal on the scene but he took a hike when I reached for the phone to take his picture.----------------------------------------------------
And then it was time for our Optimist meeting. Mardi borrowed a wheelchair from her friend upstairs in our building and we picked up Jim Smythe.
Jim was President of the Club in 1986-87. A few years later he outgrew his President's jacket. I had done the same so he gave me his jacket. So I'm wearing a 35 year old jacket tonight.
His 97th birthday is coming up in a few days, but this is our last meeting until September, so Mardi bought him a cake and we celebrated early.
A great guy! Hope we can repeat these get-togethers for a few more years.
--------------------------------------------
Blue Jays lost tonight 8 - 4 to the Royals after two shutout wins in a row.
Stay well.





No comments:
Post a Comment