Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Mardi's Baby

 Golfed today at Cambridge.  Much more satisfying than yesterday's round.  My putter was not cooperating today, but still managed to shoot 99.

---------------------------------------------

Got home in time to see Mardi's car go on holiday.



Water pump finally quit - it had been making noises for some time.  Apparently, the engine compartment has to be taken apart so that the rad (the water pump is in the rad!) can be replaced.  Big job, but it's a beautiful car and worth the cost of repair.

The car is on its way to Voisin Chrysler in Elmira, where fishing friend John Hughes is the Service Manager.  Should be back in Mardi's hands next week.

-----------------------------------------------

The start of the Blue Jays game in Kansas City has been delayed for two hours due to weather.  Will start in about 10 minutes (at 10:15 p.m.) and I'm not sure that I will make it through the game.  I've been up since 5 a.m. this morning.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment