Monday, June 27, 2022

Little League Booth

 Today is Judy Rivers' birthday.  All the best Judy!

--------------------------------------------

At Cambridge, Gary brought birdie juice.  Just in time since I got my first birdie of the year.


Don't know why the other guys aren't in this picture.  Shy I suppose.

Thanks Gary!

On the other side of the coin, I rode with Al today  and I'm blaming that RWA for my two four-putt greens.  But we did have fun!

--------------------------------------------

After three years of being closed due to Covid, the Little League Park and our booth are finally back in business.

Mardi and I volunteered for one of the first evening games.  In between customers we cleaned three years of grime off the windows.


Nice to see the kids out at the park!

And, the V.P. of Stoney Creek Little League introduced himself and told us that he was formerly a sous chef and would like to help us at the Winona Peach Festival.  Passed his info along to our President who will contact him.  Heart warming to see folks willing to give of their time to help the club and the kids.  The best of human nature.

-----------------------------------------------

As we approached home we were treated to the following display as the sun highlighted the Toronto skyscrapers.


The end of a great day, which included a Blue Jays 7 - 2 win over the Boston Red Sox.

Keep breathing.  The cooler weather helps in that regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment