Today was a "dress up the front" day at the greenhouse.
David put the big planters in place. Ewen selected the baskets, Sean pounded in the posts and I hung the baskets along the front. They're on both sides of the driveway.
You'll notice that the Pride flag is gone. Presumably, some homophobic idiot decided it didn't fit his world.
Speaking of homophobic idiots, Catholic priests in St. Catharines are refusing to go into schools that fly the Pride flag. They probably would think that the guy who stole David's flag was pretty cool!
Kind of ironic, since some of them are probably gay and possibly involved in child sex abuse! Don't get me going!
------------------------------------------------
Getting back on topic, I used some of those baskets to finish the garden I was working on.
I was going to plant them, but that sign is going to be replaced in a month or so. I just left them in the baskets so they can be moved when necessary. It also makes the garden easier to weed.
This car visited the greenhouse today.
This Pontiac station wagon (today it would be called an SUV) is 50 years old! Looks good and runs nicely. Almost as pretty as Mardi's 14 year old convertible.
--------------------------------------------------
Blue Jays lost to the Orioles 5 - 6. They'll have another go tomorrow.
Stay well. Keep breathing.



No comments:
Post a Comment