Saturday, May 7, 2022

The Dream

Headed out with Judy and Mardi for a yard sale excursion.  I hit the jackpot!  Picked up some fire extinguishers for the greenhouse.

I checked online and the big 20 pounder retails for $165.  The 5 pounders are $41 each.  I got the three of them for a total of $15.  And they're all fully charged.

And I got a cane for $5.  Gonna change my name to Chester (the young folks won't make the connection to Gunsmoke) since I'm limping like him these days.

--------------------------------------------

Headed to the greenhouse after our shopping.  Mardi got busy watering and deadheading.


Lots of colour in the greenhouse.  Great place to spend time.

But I didn't do any work.  Just tried out the cane.  Headed back on the property, but called it quits when I came to the ditch.  Still pretty wet back there.


-------------------------------------------
Leafs won last night after I posted.  Well done.

Blue Jays split a doubleheader with Cleveland today.  Won 8 - 3 and lost 2 - 8.

What a day!  Wordle in three tries.  Yard Sale bargains.  Spent time with my sister.  Learned to walk with a cane.  Watched two Blue Jays games.  Lost at Skip-Bo so Mardi still loves me.  Living the dream!

Stay well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment