Friday, May 20, 2022

Sugar Road

 I've got a busy three days of parking attendant/greeter/gardener coming up so I gave my leg the day off.

Besides, we had a busy evening planned.  Joined Steve, Bonnie, Greg and Diane at the Fisherman's Catch in Port Dover for dinner.  Perch for everyone except Dorsal (me) who had Pickerel.  Food and service were excellent.

Following dinner Steve, Bonnie, Mardi and I headed up the street to the Lighthouse Theatre to see a presentation of "Sugar Road".  It had to be the funniest show I've ever seen.  Verbal and physical comedy throughout.

The show carries on to June 4 and there were empty seats tonight so tickets should be available.  Barbara and Jo-Ann, if the show comes to Ottawa you have to get to see it, especially if Sarah Quick is playing the part of Caroline Dawn.  She is priceless!  Whoever goes, be sure to wear your Depends - you'll pee your pants laughing.

------------------------------------------

Keep laughing.  And stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment