Monday, May 23, 2022

Happy Victoria Day

 Had a short safety talk with two of the young staffers at the garden centre this morning over a trip hazard.  Old people, including one legged parking attendants, might take a header.  They got right to it and straightened the hoses.


But the person who really needed a safety talk was the idiot who threw this out his window when he drove up the driveway.


That's the third beer can, in approximately the same location, that I've picked up in the past week.  Different label each time so it may be three idiots we're dealing with.

Mardi and I spent over 5 hours there today.  Mardi was inside cleaning baskets while I guided cars, moved broken bags of soil, raked grass cuttings and cut grass.  A beautiful day to be outside.

-----------------------------------------------------

St. Louis Cardinals 7 - Blue Jays 3.  Tied going into the 10th inning, but Cardinals hit a grand slam to win the game.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment