While cutting the grass yesterday, I came up to about five broken bags of soil that had been put there, which often happens. Stopped to move them and on the final bag my leg gave out and I ended (slowly, in graceful stages) on my backside.
So, the knee is a bit more sore today and I'm taking the day off.
Sean, could you please ask Jaimie to instruct the staff that any broken bags should be placed on the mulched gardens? That way I can cut the grass more efficiently and I can deal with the broken bags at a more convenient time. Thanks!
I use the broken bags of soil to fill in low spots on the lawns, such as the one the mower got stuck in yesterday.
----------------------------------------
The Wordle of the day was "tipsy". Almost everyone got it quite easily, which should tell you something!
----------------------------------------
For the second year in a row, a motorcycle fatality in Port Dover on Friday the 13th.
Blue Jays dropped their fifth game in a row. Tampa Bay 5 - Jays 2.
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment