Stayed home today because of the threat of rain. Worked on the Optimist Constitution - almost finished.
-----------------------------------
Now, I have time for a RANT!
How do you like our Canadian version of racial discrimination? Police standing by while the lives and livelihood of our indigenous people are threatened. Don't we look like the U.S. with their police approach to the black community?
Tell me what would have happened if the indigenous people had burned down a white lobster pound!
The RCMP should be stood down! Since they sold their souls to Disney they are nothing more than an entertainment vehicle - The Musical Ride. Keep that and then take them out of policing altogether.
They made a mess of the serial shooter case in Nova Scotia. Now they look totally incompetent in the Nova Scotia lobster wars.
And the government is (slowly) thinking about what to do. Probably better though than the Conservatives, who would go in with battering rams against the natives.
I am disgusted with our country! Liberal platitudes. Conservative hate. NDP dream land. Green Party wishful thinking. It's all crap!
----------------------------------
OK Bud, take it easy. Your blood pressure just went up to 153/90. Those idiots aren't worth it!
-----------------------------------
Tomorrow I have another chance to get upset - I'm golfing!
Stay well. Stay safe. Speak up!
No comments:
Post a Comment