Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Disappointing Day

 We headed to MontHill today figuring that this may be our last chance to golf as a group this year.  

Due to the heavy rain they had experienced, power carts were not being allowed out.  And all of their pull carts were in use.

Undaunted, Calvin and Gary shouldered their carry bags.  I picked out four clubs that I hoped would work, and four balls that I hoped would be enough for the day...............

.....and we headed for the club house to check in.

As it turned out, it was worse than we thought.

Just as I was about to pay, they announced that a bar employee and a customer had tested positive for the coronavirus and they would be closing for a couple of days.

So, dejected, we headed back to our cars and packed our equipment away.

Matt has booked a game at MontHill for Friday for he and Maureen, Mardi and me.  That's pretty iffy right now!
---------------------------------------
The Dodgers have won the first game against the Rays.  The Universe is unfolding as it should.
---------------------------------------
Tomorrow calls for rain.  We'll see what happens.
Stay well.






No comments:

Post a Comment