I visited the big cottage to say hi to Maurice and Barry. Got "permission to come aboard".
Time to get ready for fishing.
And Ewen drew first blood.
Hey, don't laugh. It's bigger than the lure!
Sean was next - slightly bigger.
Malcolm was skunked this morning. I saved face by not wetting a line.
The day's champion was John Hughes. Nice Pike!
And Gary Taylor landed a nice Large Mouth Bass.
So, we went out again after lunch. Dressed appropriately, it was a pleasant day. Very little breeze.
Ewen and I got skunked - this time I did wet a line.
But we enjoyed watching, and listening to, a pair of Loons who are getting ready to head south for the winter.
At the high point, he was almost standing on the water, but my camera (or its operator) isn't fast enough.
Came in by 5:30 p.m. It was pretty chilly by then - I'm certainly not looking forward to my first Canadian winter in several years! But rye and coke helps!
---------------------------------------
Evangelicals vote for Trump despite his severe character flaws, primarily so they can prevent women of other, or non, faiths from having abortions. Now, some Catholic church pastors are telling their congregations that they will go to Hell if they vote for Biden (who is a devout Catholic). Can someone explain religion to me? On second thought, forget it!
---------------------------------------
Tomorrow will be a bit cooler than today. We'll have to try a different strategy to see if we can find the fish.
Stay well.



No comments:
Post a Comment