Friday, October 9, 2020

Fall Colours

 They've been working on our underground garage, and asking people to relocate their cars while their area is affected.  Mardi had to move hers for a couple of days last week.

This has made parking in the above ground lot almost impossible to find.  The guy who owns this scrap heap certainly isn't helping the situation.


A bit entitled?  I bet he's a Trump fan!  OK, maybe I'm frustrated because I'm parking a block away right now.

-----------------------------------------

Back to the greenhouse today.  Cut the grass between the greenhouse and the pond.

The mower belt slipped off part way through.  If you know John Deere mowers, this is a major issue. You have to dismantle the deck and remove it to fix the problem.

But thanks to Sean, who took charge, we were back in action in about a half hour.  Thanks Sean!

-----------------------------------------

Took a picture of the escarpment while I was back there.  Fall colours are just about at their peak.


Sue and David expect to have a house in this picture in the next couple of years.  What a location!

-------------------------------------------

Terrible, but not surprising, news about the domestic militia terrorists in Michigan.  I hope when they come to trial that their Accomplice-In-Chief faces a treason charge along with the rest of them.

Could be a good thing that this surfaced before the election, because Trump is certain to try to inflame passions if/when he loses.  Perhaps people will be more aware of what he is up to after this mess.

----------------------------------------

Stay well.  Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment