Maybe he just can't figure out how to use his Apple equipment. If anyone else is using that strange kind of computer perhaps you could try to add a comment to the blog. And, if it works, provide Gary with the method. I'm sure he's going nuts not being able to get in the mix. As Barry says, it's probably time for him to start talking about his birthday (which is July 16, but comes up in conversation during every full moon).
Today, Mardi and I went to see "A Beautiful Day In The Neighbourhood". Excellent, tear jerker! We drove for about 45 minutes to get there - sort of like going to Toronto for a movie. Strange how distance doesn't seem to matter down here.
We caught a break too. Look at the prices! And today was Tuesday!
I may take my chick out to the movies again soon.
My chipping seems to be improving on the practice green.
But performance on the course doesn't match up. We're playing Swiss Fairways tomorrow and I'll have to concentrate on finishing my shots.
OK. Now it's time to show you some of Jim's shots from the Circle B Bar Reserve. Bear in mind that he had to reduce the resolution so that they could be transmitted - his originals are better.
Jim's Whistling Ducks.
And mine.
Don't know why they posed better for him! And his detail is better.
Jim's Osprey.
And mine.
Once again the damn bird has posed better for him! Nevertheless, the difference is far clearer here. Much better detail in Jim's photo.
Jim's Great Blue Heron.
And mine.
Better detail in Jim's, but in this case I like mine just fine.
Jim's Heron with Catfish. Beautiful detail.
And mine.
I liked it until I saw his.
Thanks for sharing, Jim.






The bird photos are wonderful. Especially Jim's.
ReplyDelete(commented signed in to google using my HP laptop).
Great shots from both of you. Glad your short game is improving. It is hard to transfer practice to the course.
ReplyDeleteWhat was the difference in your equipment? DSLR camera vs smartphone. Oh... wait??? Comment from my iPad signed in to google/gmail
ReplyDeleteYou're right Barry. I don't have a smart phone...just a portable land line. My camera has 63X optical zoom and 20.1 mega pixels...a good buy for just over $200. Jim's is somewhat better!
ReplyDeleteI like the admission prices Bud, but what did you pay for popcorn and a drink
ReplyDeleteWe paid less than $15 for a tub of popcorn and two drinks. Not terrible!
ReplyDelete