Monday, February 3, 2020

Today was one of our nicest days yet.  Sunny, warm, no wind.

Mardi loved the reflections in the water and grabbed the camera.

And the Giant Egret that stood still for ages.

Then she stayed still herself for a while, soaking up rays.

The four of us walked to Breezes Restaurant for lunch (about three par threes away).  Then came back and finished our session of Skip-Bo. 

At the risk of my health, I hereby report the final score - 
545 to.........drum roll please............0.  That's a zero!  You heard it here first.

With that, Matt and Maureen were clear to go.  We may meet them at the Circle B Bar Reserve in a week or so, but otherwise it will be a month until we share the Davenport house.

So, we're on our own for a couple of days.  Probably golf tomorrow.  I will report the scores if I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment