Saturday, February 22, 2020

The Vikings Are Coming

Today was cool and sunny, perfect golf weather.........now, if I only knew how to play that game!

On the way to King's Ridge we passed something that I have never noticed before.


Now, this is at the other end of a property that has a very strange farm market (think fake alligator in the pond, gorilla, and a bunch of other dumb things) so I assume it has been planted there rather than having crashed.  We'll have to stop in and find out some time.

King's Ridge is in good shape.
...but that's the only picture I took on the course.  I had trouble focusing due to the tears in my eyes as I suffered a total thrashing.  Mardi was 7 up with 6 to play.  Apparently my swing still needs some work!

I'm hoping my luck is better at cards tonight.

Tomorrow afternoon Sven and Helga will join us and the excitement will start.  Does anyone know a Norse greeting?

No comments:

Post a Comment